Saturday, September 26, 2015

New Queen mattress set- $650 (NEGOTIABLE PRICE) -Moving out sale - REDMOND

Title: New Queen mattress set- $650 (NEGOTIABLE PRICE) -Moving out sale

Ad Detail:

I have bought this mattress set(queen mattress+box spring+metal frame) in April 2015. I have receipts for that. I got another job in June 2015 in TX. I have been living there most of the time.

I hardly used them for a month and half. They are like new. There is no wear and tear on it. It is sleepcountry beautyrest mattress with individual coils. Great comfy one. It has cushion top on it.

Let me know if you are interested. Prices are negotiable. CASH and CARRY only. My cell is 224 595 1415.

Visit New Queen mattress set- $650 (NEGOTIABLE PRICE) -Moving out sale for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment