Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Nanny needed in Redmond - REDMOND

Title: Nanny needed in Redmond

Ad Detail:

Hi,
We are looking for a nanny to takecare for my 3 year old special needs son - 10am- 5pm. He attends some therapy classes, and some he gets at home.So prefer someone who can drive and help to pick/drop for classes. We need nanny to help with little chores while my kid is in therapy. Also we need nanny to pick my elder 6 year old kid from the school.It would be great if the nanny has own transportation and is able to drive to take care of my 3 year old kid.
Please send me an email or call me if interested. I need someone to start from Nov.I would also need a couple of references from your previous jobs to help me decide.
my phone number is 425 943 0970. And my email address is Prathima.p@gmail.com
Thanks
Prathima

Visit Nanny needed in Redmond for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment