Thursday, September 24, 2015

1 bed 1 bath available to rent for female in Hunters Run Apt - BEAVERTON

Title: 1 bed 1 bath available to rent for female in Hunters Run Apt

Ad Detail:

Hi,
I am looking for a female roommate for my 2 Bed 2 bath apt and Loft in hunters run apartments. She will have a separate room and bath.
This apartment is well furnished including utensils and mattress. It is very close to Nike WHQ, Fredmeyer and Indian store.
The rent and utilities will be shared between me and the room mate. Current rent is 1270 + utilities. If interested please call me @ 503-781-2590 or email me at jbets.nelson@gmail.com.
It will be available for occupancy post Oct-mid.

Thanks,
Betcy

Visit 1 bed 1 bath available to rent for female in Hunters Run Apt for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment