Saturday, September 26, 2015

Looking to rent a room - METRO DETROIT AREA

Title: Looking to rent a room

Ad Detail:

I am looking to rent a room or an apartment or to be a roommate with a Hindi speaking family. I am Native American of the Huron Wendat (or spelled Wyandot or Wyandotte tribe) from Quebec Canada. I have lived in Michigan for 16 years. I am learning Hindi language. I go to several temples in the Detroit area (ISKCON Detroit and Pontiac temple). I am a 46 years old woman, healthy and happy. I like to eat well and exercise. I prefer a vegetarian diet. I am very clean and I am looking for a clean housing or place. I don't smoke or drink. I am friendly, respectful, easy to get along with and positive. I have two wonderful pure bred toy breed dogs, Chinese Crested dogs, who are well behaved, potty trained and nice. I teach singing and piano in a private music school. I am a driver also. I am studying holistic medicines. I am willing to pay up to $400 a month for rent. I am also willing to exchange services such as house keeping and cooking for rental.

Visit Looking to rent a room for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment