Wednesday, February 23, 2022

House Sitter - SEATTLE

Title: House Sitter

Ad Detail:

Hello,

I can provide house sitting services for you & your family for couples or families going out of town or out of the country.
I am quiet reliable, friendly, I have no friends, I don't drink or party.
I would be available within one weeks notice ( so I could arrange for a ride).
I also can: feed your fish, water plants watch, walk & feed pets. I don't provide housekeeping except taking out your trash, recycle for pick up.
For more info contact me.

Also I will only work for married couples. I am a single woman with strict moral values. Please be considerate of this when you reply. Many thanks! Prefer overnight housesitting live on Bainbridge Island.

Visit House Sitter for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment