Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Female Rooommate wanted :) - HILLSBORO

Title: Female Rooommate wanted :)

Ad Detail:

My Name is Heather, I am 28 and I am looking for a female roommate to share a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Orenco Station with. I am from the UK, working here in Hillsboro for a year.
I am a friendly and sociable introvert: I love getting to know people, and doing new things, and I would like to be friends with my roommate, but I recharge my energy by being in a quiet and calm environment at the end of the day. So I would like to live with someone who understands and accepts that our shared home needs to be a quiet and safe place to recharge. I'm a vegetarian, and I love cooking and baking, I like sharing what I bake, so you would definitely get to know some good British treats! In my free time I love being outdoors, walking, cycling, swimming in rivers and reading all sorts - favorites being Neil Gaiman and Zadie Smith. I am a non smoker.

The apartment I have found is dreamy! The layout is so that the bedrooms are located at each end of the apartment, with separate bathrooms, so each has their privacy. The place is unfurnished (photo is of their model apartment but we can make it just as beautiful), with washer dryer installed. The apartments are tucked away in a very green and tree filled community, super close to Orenco Station and Intel, it also has lots of amenities available for the residents. Small cats and dogs are allowed with an additional fee I believe.

The rent for the whole thing is 1,995 excluding bills- both of which we would split evenly as the bedrooms are the same size. It is available from March 12th, and I would like to move in asap! Please message me if you think we might be a good fit.

Visit Female Rooommate wanted :) for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment