Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Female friends. - BAINBRIDGE ISLAND

Title: Female friends.

Ad Detail:

Hello,

I am looking for female friends any age I am 36 years old with a birthday coming up in April. I am not full blood Indian only half. Grew up around Indian culture & other families. Never knew my Father.
All of my friends have moved away, one has recently married.
I am NOT interested in dating nor do I wish to marry. I only want the friendship of other females please.
If interested pls contact me. I'd also be available to house sit , watch your pets. Mostly I just want female friends. I need to make it very clear:
I am not interested in any males.
I AM ONLY WANTING TO MEET FEMALE FRIENDS! PLS NO REPLYS FROM ANY MEN. I'm interested in friends in the following areas:
Bellevue - former resident, moved due to rent
Redmond
Sammamish
Currently sharing rent with retired relatives but commute to the Eastside.

Visit Female friends. for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment