Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Honda Civic LX 2019 model car is for sale - $17985 - HILLSBORO

Title: Honda Civic LX 2019 model car is for sale - $17985

Ad Detail:

I am selling my one year old Honda Civic LX 2019 model car. The car is in excellent condition and I have used rarely. I am selling my car because I am moving out of country for some time.
Selling price : $17985
2019 Honda Civic Specs:
-Exterior color - Grey
-Front Wheel Drive
-Automatic Transmission
-Body Style - Sedan
-MPG- 30 City / 38 Hwy
-Front Wheel Drive
Safety Features:
Brake Assist,Electronic Stability Control, Daytime Running Lights,Child Safety Locks,Traction Control,Lane Departure,Warning Lane, Keeping Assist

Visit Honda Civic LX 2019 model car is for sale - $17985 for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment