Thursday, December 26, 2019

3 Bed room apartment for sub lease from February 1 till April 31 - WEST DES MOINES

Title: 3 Bed room apartment for sub lease from February 1 till April 31

Ad Detail:

Hi,
I am moving out from my current Appartment in west Des Moines before my lease term ends. I am looking for someone who wish to move in to a nice 3 bed 2 bath ground level water front apartment with garage in west Des Moines. My lease will end by April end. If you wish you can renew the lease to continue in the same apartment. As of now I am paying the rent as $1247 / month including car garage attached to the apartment. This is high rent because I went for 6 months lease. I can offer you the monthly rent with 12 months term which save your couple of hundreds dollars. Interested parties please contact me on 515-822-0739
Thanks,
Prathish

Visit 3 Bed room apartment for sub lease from February 1 till April 31 for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment