Thursday, May 23, 2019

Need in home care for parents - KIRKLAND

Title: Need in home care for parents

Ad Detail:

I'm looking for in home care for my parents. They are both independent and do not need help with bathing and bathroom needs.

My mother has dementia so needs to be kept busy with activities, ie puzzles, word search, music, walks, etc.

My father is fine mentally but has his on and off medical issues. He uses a walker but is very social and loves to talk politics, etc.

They live independently but do not drive. Part of the tasks will include taking them to doc appts and understanding what the doc says and able to rely the information to me.

Other tasks includes light cooking and light house keeping, ie keeping kitchen clean, vacuuming just the living room when needed. I have a regular house cleaner that comes once a month so no major cleaning.

Because of my mom's dementia, she keeps moving things around. We need someone who can put things back as she moves them so we have some organization.

They live in the Rose Hill area of Kirkland. Looking for someone to start immediately.

Visit Need in home care for parents for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment