Thursday, May 2, 2019

Looking for female roommate to share 2 bed 2 bath in Redwood City - REDWOOD CITY

Title: Looking for female roommate to share 2 bed 2 bath in Redwood City

Ad Detail:

Hi!
I am a woman in tech seeking a professional female roommate to share a beautiful 2 bed 2 bath(with washer/dryer) apartment in Redwood City. Features of the apartment:
-Private room and bathroom(not attached)
-Very close to to Highways 84, 92, 101 & 280
-10 minute walk to the downtown, Caltrain station and a strip mall which has Safeway, Old Navy, Barnes and Nobles and plenty of restaurants.
-Has a pool, hot tub, sun deck, club room and gym.
-Minutes from Stanford University, Shopping Center & Hospital.

I have lived here for 2 years with my roommate and we got along very well. She is moving out by end of June because she wants to live in SF downtown. I am looking for someone to move in by end of June. I am attaching a few pictures of our apartment. Let me know if interested!

Visit Looking for female roommate to share 2 bed 2 bath in Redwood City for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment