Tuesday, May 28, 2019

$1735 / 2br - 1150ft2 - 2bed and 2 bath Bethany apt for sublease - PORTLAND

Title: $1735 / 2br - 1150ft2 - 2bed and 2 bath Bethany apt for sublease

Ad Detail:

Hi I am moving out by the end of this month (MAY) and was looking to sub lease my Apartment in South Parc Bethany. This is a really good remodeled apt with 2 Bed and 2 Bath with new appliances. This community is in great Schools district like Jacob Wismer elementary and Stoller middle school, Sunset High/West view high . Itâ?Ts right next to Bethany village so grocery and other facilities are right next door.

I am leaving the deposit as is, so no deposit required from you. If interested we need to finalize this week. So pls email me with your contact details and I will call you back.

Address - 4423 NW Chanticleer Dr Portland OR 97229

Visit $1735 / 2br - 1150ft2 - 2bed and 2 bath Bethany apt for sublease for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment