Sunday, May 31, 2015

Moving Sale - Orenco station Hilsboro - HILLSBORO

Title: Moving Sale - Orenco station Hilsboro

Ad Detail:

Hi,
I'm moving out of Portland in couple of weeks so everything has go asap.

Here are few items and attached are pics.

Ikea Malm Queen bed base, frame and Matterss - 250
Couch - 250
Ikea dining table -100
TV table - 30
coffee table - 5
lamps - 10
Lasko pedestal stand fan - 20
laundry basket - 5
Corsica 16pc dining set-30(unused)

I also have 50" Samsung Smart TV (series 6300) and Blueray player - $800

All items are in great condition except bed mattress which has a stain around the corner from a coffee spill. You can cover it with mattress pad and it's not visible as you can see. I can give the one I have. All prices can be negotiable if you are planning to buy most of the stuff. uhal yourself.

I'm also looking for someone who can do a lease trasnfer of my apartment

Visit Moving Sale - Orenco station Hilsboro for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment