Thursday, May 28, 2015

2006 Ford Mustang GT for Sale - BURLINGTON

Title: 2006 Ford Mustang GT for Sale

Ad Detail:

I have this car since 2010, never has any issues with the car. Runs great and powerful. Gives about 17/18 in the city and about 24/25 on hwy.
I made lot of upgrades to it.

Audio System upgraded with Pioneer Bluetooth and navigation system
Remote Starter
Cold Intake
Low coil suspension springs
Magnaflow exhaust
GT 500 hood

I did all the oil changes in a timely manner. I used AMSOIL fully synthetic oil for engine and transmission. This car doesnâ?Tt need any work. The paint is still shiny and the interiors are great. No problems with AC/heating. I have both the remotes and keys. I need a bigger car and buying an SUV. That is the only reason why I am selling this car.

Please let me know if you are looking for any specific information that I can provide you..

I am asking for $11000 which is less than the Blue book value.

Visit 2006 Ford Mustang GT for Sale for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment