Friday, May 29, 2015

Looking for North Indian Roommate - 2B2B apt - $1260 + utilities - BEAVERTON, OR

Title: Looking for North Indian Roommate - 2B2B apt - $1260 + utilities

Ad Detail:

This is 2 Bed 2 Bath apt (Washer + dryer included) and 1bed 1bath is available to rent. Room is available immediately.

Kings Court Apartments
16352 SW ESTURAY DR , BEAVETON OR

The Apt is in a very good condition and near to Elmonica max station, Fred Meyer, Nike, Costco etc.

The Apt/Flat is semi furnished with Refrigerator, MicroWave, Dish Washer, Oven, Washing Machine and Dryer, Room heaters.

Total Rent - $1260 + Security deposit + Utilities

About me: I am working with Nike . I am from Delhi, India. I keep things clean, don't smoke, drinks occasionally, don't have pets.

Text me 404 583-1300

Visit Looking for North Indian Roommate - 2B2B apt - $1260 + utilities for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment