Monday, October 27, 2014

Pillowtop Queen Matteress with Box Spring in Excellent condition - BEAVERTON

Title: Pillowtop Queen Matteress with Box Spring in Excellent condition

Ad Detail:

Hi

I have a 1yr old queen mattress which I am planning to sell as I will be moving soon.
The mattress is in very good condition,its in a pet free, smoke free, children free house, and has alwayz been covered.
The box spring is still the plastic it came in, I very recently removed the plastic from the mattress though.

Its in fairly new condition, I am asking $150 or OBO for the mattress and box spring.
Please let me know if you are interested.
Contact: 9712383602
I prefer text messages.

P.S. Manufactured date in the pic is not the purchase date. I have highlighted it to show its very recently built.


Thank you
Tara

Visit Pillowtop Queen Matteress with Box Spring in Excellent condition for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment