Saturday, October 25, 2014

Furnished Room for Rent (all utilities included) - RENTON

Title: Furnished Room for Rent (all utilities included)

Ad Detail:

I have a room available for rent in a house which is located in Renton Highlands. The house has 4 bedrooms and is nicely decorated. It is located in a secure family oriented community, which is surrounded by parks.

Since the house is in Renton Highlands it makes it an easy commute regardless if you want to go to up North like Bellevue or South. I work for ATT and commute to Redmond daily. I take back roads and can get to Bellevue in about 15 minutes even in rush hours.

Currently, I have two roommates. One work for ATT and another for Microsoft. I have my son with me on the weekends and my mom visits me sometimes.

I am looking for a professional individual preferably from Indian or Pakistan heritage. It is not a party house and I will not allow sleep overs. If you do not match these requirements, please don't bother to waste both of our time.

The room is private but you will share the bathroom.

The rent includes all utilities such as electric, gas, garbage, cable, internet, etc.

The house and room is fully furnished, all you need is your personal items to move in.

Some of the amenities are hot tub/Jacuzzi, parking, washer/dryer etc.

Please email me with questions or if you want to see the place. I am available over the weekends or in the evenings.

Visit Furnished Room for Rent (all utilities included) for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment