Sunday, October 26, 2014

Looking for vegetarian roommate in Seattle Belltown - SEATTLE

Title: Looking for vegetarian roommate in Seattle Belltown

Ad Detail:

I am software professional(31 Male) recently moved to Seattle City. I am pure vegetarian and Non-smoker and drinker and no weed and no drugs. I am easy going person and looking for room mate who have similar habits.

About the property, this is studio apartment and i am currently in it. It has all the required stuffs like furnished kitchen, private bath room, in house laundry etc. Apart from this you will find WiFi, spacious patio, Barbecue .

If you are interested to see the house then you can fix an appointment by sending me an email or text me on my mobile # 206 380 3612 . I will prefer any time between 5- 7 PM .

Let me know in case if you are interested.

Visit Looking for vegetarian roommate in Seattle Belltown for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment