Sunday, July 2, 2017

Nanny podition - SAN DIEGO

Title: Nanny podition

Ad Detail:

Looking for nanny position in San Diego
Familiar with Undusn Culture
Many references

Hello
I am an energetic grandmother with 8yrs experience
New transportation
References
Please read my bio
BR
Please read my bio
Kathy is absolutely wonderful! I knew she would be perfect for us when we met for the first time, because she held my 3 month old baby like he was her own. I also have an older son (now almost 5) who took some time to warm up to her, but he loves her now. Kathy is patient, kind, and caring. She keeps our house feeling like a home and sends me regular updates while I am at work. Our baby (now 5 months) adores her! Kathy is already teaching him words and talks to him throughout the day. The television is never on. We would love to have Kathy forever, but we are moving out of state. She is the best nanny we have ever had.
Manish Jain MD

Visit Nanny podition for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment