Monday, February 6, 2017

Male Roommate 2BHK - Seattle - SEATTLE

Title: Male Roommate 2BHK - Seattle

Ad Detail:

I am looking for a roommate for my (2BHK/1BR) apartment from April/May as my current roommate is moving out. The apartment is located in the relatively quieter part of capitol hill. More details below:

Rent (for Master Bedroom) : 900$ (including utilities)
Electricity + Cable + Internet: 100$ (approx per person)

Location:
Walk score : 95
Groceries/Gym/Restaurants/Coffee shop are right opposite.
Bus stop is just a block away, and Link rail is 3 blocks away. Takes around 15-20 minutes to reach Blackfoot from my apartment by Bus.

Please contact me if you need more details.

Map: https://www.google.com/maps/place/700+E+Mercer+St,+Seattle,+WA+98102

Visit Male Roommate 2BHK - Seattle for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment