Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Room Available for Rent - HILLSBORO

Title: Room Available for Rent

Ad Detail:

Hello,
I am a 30 yo Intel engineer living in a house in Meadows at Baseline Woods, Beaverton-97006.
I have a separate furnished room and bathroom to rent in this new house. Both Intel and Nike are 5-8 mins drive away. There is an in-house washer/dryer, air conditioning, plenty of street parking and garage parking. Quatama max station is a 5 min walk and Tanasbourne area is a 3 min drive. Rent plus utilities is $700. The house is located in a peaceful, safe and friendly neighborhood.
I am a quiet person and meditate and do yoga everyday. I love to hike and take nature walks too. Also, I am a vegetarian and looking for someone who is ok only cooking vegetarian at home.
Please reply or call me 9712219969 me if you are interested.
Regards,
Varrun Ashok

Visit Room Available for Rent for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment