Monday, January 23, 2017

apartment for sublease or roommate wanted - BELLEVUE

Title: apartment for sublease or roommate wanted

Ad Detail:

Sub lease (or) roommate add on available for one bed one bath from today till March31st2017.
Apartment is already vacated and carpet has been power vacuum cleaned.
As My family traveled to India I had vacated the apartment and living with my cousin, so the place is available as of today.
The rent is 1500 but, asking only 1300 and I will bear the remaining.
If its just a roommate add-on for one or two, call me and we can discuss.

Rent : $1300
Address:
Westridge apartments
504, 121st place NE,
Bellevue, WA-98005.

Contact: Srikar
E-mail: srikar1905@gmail.com
Phone: 630-217-8661

Visit apartment for sublease or roommate wanted for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment