Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Looking for Tamil lessons for my son in Mill Creek/ North Bothell area - Bellevue

Title: Looking for Tamil lessons for my son in Mill Creek/ North Bothell area

Ad Detail:

My 5 year-old son has basic Tamil skills for reading, writing, and speaking. But since we dont speak much Tamil at home, I am looking for a native Tamil speaker (born and brought up in TN) to give regular lessons to help my son improve his Tamil skills to the next level, especially in listening and speaking. We are looking to meet in Mill Creek/North Bothell area only and we prefer at least once per week on any weekday evening on a regular basis. Please kindly respond and leave your mobile number so we can chat further. Nandri.

Visit Looking for Tamil lessons for my son in Mill Creek/ North Bothell area for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment