Thursday, October 27, 2016

Full time caregiver needed in Redmond - REDMOND

Title: Full time caregiver needed in Redmond

Ad Detail:

Hello,

I'm looking for a full-time caregiver for my children. I have a 9 years old boy who is physically disabled. I also have a pair of twins who are 4 months old.

Timings are 8 AM to 6 PM, Monday to Friday.

Salary : $3000 per month.

Start date is immediate.

If interested, please contact/text at 224-795-2868.

Please note that we are looking for someone who is physically active and can play with kids. Also do some therapies with my elder son.

My elder son can't walk; so the caregiver should be strong enough to lift him and move him around. My son is 24 kilos/ 53 pounds approximately.

Also, the salary would be directly deposited in a bank account. No cash would be given.

Thanks
Tarun

Visit Full time caregiver needed in Redmond for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment