Hello, I have a bedroom with attached bathroom available in a 2 bed 2 bath apartment. It is a brand new apartment in Avalon at Esterra Park apartments in Bellevue. The B-line bus stop, Mayuri groceries, Hanuman temple and Safeway are across the street. Very close to Microsoft, Overlake transit and 520. First month rent is free so there is only rent for 7 days of November.
Move-in expenses:$710.50 (Non-refundable deposit - $125, Refundable deposit - $250, Rent for last week of November - $335.50)
From December, rent is $1164; water, electric and internet ~ $100
If you have a car, parking is $100.
May have to sign the lease.
I am planning on bringing in another roommate for living room (its very spacious) which will bring down your rent to $800.
What I liked:
1. Full fledged gym (not just treadmills and bikes).
2. Very good lounge area (to work/study, relax)
3. This specific apartment has a huge balcony.
4. Solid hardwood floors. No noises from above or complaints from below.
5. Brand new equipment.
6. Two bedrooms are pretty distant. Good privacy.
7. Modern and functional layout of apartment.
8. Glowing reviews on google/yelp.
9. Hassle free management.
10. Please look at their website for pics (http://www.avaloncommunities.com/washington/redmond-apartments/avalon-esterra-park/pictures)
Visit 1 Bed with attached bath for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together