Saturday, May 21, 2016

Nanny for easy 7 years old - BOTHELL

Title: Nanny for easy 7 years old

Ad Detail:

Hi,

I am looking for a nanny for easy 7 year old. I would need someone reliable. This would be position from 6pm - to 7 or 9pm pending on the day of the week and every Saturday for 6 hours. I am looking for someone who can drive, someone who can pick up my child form aftershock/summer camp care or take my child to once a week and Saturdays activities. This position can be at my home or his/hers location. No prior experience required but I need someone trustworthy. This would be position for 16 to 20 hours a week and I am offering 600$ a month.

I am looking for someone to start in the month of July. Email me at sanelamattiuz@gmail.com

Visit Nanny for easy 7 years old for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment