Friday, December 26, 2014

Travel companion for my parents from Delhi to Portland - VANCOUVER

Title: Travel companion for my parents from Delhi to Portland

Ad Detail:

I am looking for a travel companion for my parents. My parents speak Hindi only. Please let me know your flight details and I can book tickets for my parents accordingly. I need Portland(PDX) or Seattle airport as destination from either Delhi or Mumbai. I'm planning to book their tickets sometime between 10th January 2015 to 25th January 2015. Please let me know if anyone is travelling during above mentioned schedule. I would greatly appreciate for you help.

Please email me at: ravendraparihar@gmail.com or you can call me at: 360-335-7377

Visit Travel companion for my parents from Delhi to Portland for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment