Monday, December 29, 2014

1 Room In A 2b/2b In Redmond (Jan 4th To Feb 3rd) - REDMOND

Title: 1 Room In A 2b/2b In Redmond (Jan 4th To Feb 3rd)

Ad Detail:

I'll have a room and a den out on rent from Jan 4th to Feb 3rd. The apartment comes with all the basic appliances and almost no furnishing in common areas and your room.

Apartment is situated close to Redmond town center. Indian store, restaurant nearby.

I'll be moving to the apartment on Jan 3rd. That is when you can come and check out the apartment and can move in immediately.

Rent is 700$ if you want the room. You can get in 1 more person and pay 400$ each.

I'm a 25 year old married guy and my wife will visit me in Feb 1st week. I'll have the room for rent till my wife comes.

Please contact me at prithvirao17@gmail.com if this is something you are looking for. Do not contact me if you want to stay any longer than Feb 1st week.

Visit 1 Room In A 2b/2b In Redmond (Jan 4th To Feb 3rd) for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment