I bought a new house, so I'm moving 1 month before the lease ends on Jan 31st 2015. The apartment is available for a short lease ending Jan 31st 2015 any time after Jan 1st 2015, please contact me if you want to move in earlier.
You also have the option to extend the lease further to a long term lease (the new rent after Feb 2015 is approx $1765)
The current rent is $1735, I'm offering it for a lower rent of $1600 for the month of Jan (will be prorated if you move in later). Utilities are extra, though I'll be paying them for Jan (water/sewer/electricity/trash/internet), so no need to worry for a month. Car parking is an extra $185.
Please call/text/mail me if you need more details or need to see the place. Someone will be at the place all the time so you can see the house any time you want.
1bd/1ba in the Union SLU apartment (http://www.unionslu.com/)
* Apartment features
- Hard surface flooring in living areas, stylish carpet in sleeping areas
- Walk in closet in bedroom
- Open kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Flat top stove
- Floating kitchen island (you can move it around)
- In unit stacked washer/dryer
- Front facing unit with views of downtown, large windows and good amount of natural light.Amazing space needle view from rooftop.
* Easy access to SLU, downtown, Queen Anne and Freemont
* Easy access to I-5 (via Mercer) and 99N (via Aloha St)
* Deli, coffee house, dry cleaners right below the apartment
* Bus stop right below the apartment (Rt 26, 28)
* Walking distance to Amazon
* QFC and Bartell less than 10 mins by walk
* 5 mins walk to Lake Union Park
* Building amenities include
- High speed Condo Internet (starting $60 a month for 100Mbps! Jan 2015 paid for)
- Assigned car parking in the basement ($185 a month)
- Rooftop deck with outdoor grill, fireplace, lounge and dining areas
- Pool and shuffle board in the rooftop community room
- Full featured Gym
- Reel room(theater) for watching movies and gaming
- Pet friendly - has a rooftop dog area
- Bike lockers and work bench
- Electric car charging station
- Amazon locker in the building
Visit 1br/1ba near downtown! 1 month short term(utilities paid)/long term (SLU) for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together