Sunday, November 30, 2014

Toyota Corolla LE in a very good condition - TIGARD

Title: Toyota Corolla LE in a very good condition

Ad Detail:

I'm planning to sell my 2008 Toyota Corolla LE(Silver) with 46,333 original miles in a very good condition. I'm the second owner of the car(Clean title). The car was sparingly used by the first owner and I use it only for shopping purpose as I work from home. This is an automatic transmission, 4Cyl, 1.8L, 4 door car. The car has a good gas mileage of 30 miles in highways and 26-27 miles in City. The Car is accident free and I have a Carfax report to show. I also have a receipts of all maintenance work done on the car(oil and tire change). I'm selling the car as I will be relocating to a different state for work. My ask is 9,750$ OBO. Reply for showing or for more details. Please find the car features below
Cruise Control
Power Mirrors
Power Door Locks
Dual Front Airbags
6 Speaker AM/FM 6 Disc CD Player
Tilt Steering Wheel
Power Windows
Child Safety Locks
A/C
Floor Mats
Trunk Mat

Visit Toyota Corolla LE in a very good condition for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment