Thursday, November 20, 2014

Looking for a sublease mid Jan - Feb 1st - BELLEVUE

Title: Looking for a sublease mid Jan - Feb 1st

Ad Detail:

Hi,

I'm looking for a 2 bed apartment for sublease in Bellevue, preferably one with direct access to Downtown Seattle by public transit. I'm open to other options as well. I'm looking for an apartment that is ready to occupy between Jan 15 and Feb 1. Furnished at additional(but reasonable) cost would be great as well. Please drop me a mail with the below details if you are looking to sublease your apartment at around that time.

1) Address : I want to plan my daily commute. So this is a must.
2) Rent
3) Available date
4) Furnished?

Visit Looking for a sublease mid Jan - Feb 1st for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment