Thursday, September 25, 2014

Shared accommodation required from very 1st week of Oct in Beaverton/Portl - BEAVERTON

Title: Shared accommodation required from very 1st week of Oct in Beaverton/Portl

Ad Detail:

Hi there,

I am looking for a shared accommodation preferably in Cambridge/Kingscourt/Elmonica Apartment. I would like 1 Bed / 1 Bath separate or can accommodate in 2 Bed and 1 Bath apartment.

I am looking to sharing from last week of September or October 1st week. Vegetarian will have preference. Please do let me know asap if you are looking for any room partner.

Reach out to me asap at 408 707 4929 or my email id - geek.sunil@gmail.com

Thanks,
Sunil

Visit Shared accommodation required from very 1st week of Oct in Beaverton/Portl for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment