Thursday, August 28, 2014

Room Available for Mae/Female roommate @Necastle/Bellevue - NEWCASTLE

Title: Room Available for Mae/Female roommate @Necastle/Bellevue

Ad Detail:

I am looking for roommates to share my 1B/1B Apartments located at Newcastle/Bellevue city from
Sept 15th to Oct 27th.If needed Lease can be extended.

Will let go $200 from deposit.



Rent : 550+Utilities(Approx. $35)

Features:
. Washer/dryer
. Gated Community
. Bus stop is withnin walkable distance and easy access to I-90 & I-405
. Grocery stores like QFC/Safeway and Bank of America is located oppn to the apartment


If interested pls contact me at 505-206-0639 or mail me at meyyappan.muthiah@gmail.com

Visit Room Available for Mae/Female roommate @Necastle/Bellevue for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment