Monday, August 25, 2014

Need a room for a couple - PORTLAND

Title: Need a room for a couple

Ad Detail:

Hi, I am a toursit from Nepal while my girl friend is here studying in portland community college(pcc) from a couple of years. Now, she is in Kentucky for some job. She has been sharing her apartment with one of her friend but since I am here in the city We wan to have our own room. Right now I am staying in a house as a paying guest but its been almost 2 weeks I am staying here. So want to move out as soon as possible. I want a room for me and my girlfriend (around 400- 550 per month) with BUS service and max nearby so that she can reach her school in 15-45 min.

Visit Need a room for a couple for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment