Thursday, August 29, 2024

Part-Time Business Opportunity - San Jose

Title: Part-Time Business Opportunity

Ad Detail:

Hello LA, My name is Shwetha from Toronto, Canada. I am expanding my brokerage in Los Angeles and looking for 2-3 individuals to join my team on a part-time basis. If you are keeping your options open for side-hustles to earn additional income, I will be in LA from October 3-8 and will be booking in-person meetings with those interested and serious about additional work opportunities. If you are interested - email me at yegnashwetha@gmail.com and we can discuss further. Requirements: Must have a valid open work permit, green card holder, or citizenship holder.

Visit Part-Time Business Opportunity for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment