Saturday, December 9, 2023

Room 4 rent/Housemate ABP East Dallas/Vegetarian - DALLAS

Title: Room 4 rent/Housemate ABP East Dallas/Vegetarian

Ad Detail:

Hi- Here is a redone room for rent in my home in East Dallas. I am a middle-age man looking for a male house-mate. I have been a vegetarian most of my life so I would prefer a vegetarian roommate. I also follow a life-long Hindu-Buddhist teaching so I would love to live with a similar minded person. I am from the USA but I love Indian culture. I do have a fun easy-going side, I am an artist/musician. The house has (3)shared bathrooms, kitchen, and laundry room. Must be OK with a dog in the house, but she is small and stays in my room or outside mostly. Close to downtown Dallas. $600.00 all bills paid $ 100.00 deposit. Temp with 3 to 6 month lease, possibly longer. No tobacco smoking inside and no overnight guests. No hard drugs. Chill atmosphere for a friendly person. Big front porch outside the room. I have furniture and bed if needed but you can set up the room any way you like. Room/housemate/friend situation only. Renter must show some sort of proof of employment. Off street driveway parking and room for 2 functioning vehicles. Nice street, neighbors and a safe house. What I would like from a possible renter is a picture of the person, you and a description of your weekly schedule, what your regular daily routine is like and where you work. Please add your age. Any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks!

Visit Room 4 rent/Housemate ABP East Dallas/Vegetarian for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment