Thursday, May 12, 2022

Roommate Arrangement near Supermall / Muckleshoot - KENT / AUBURN

Title: Roommate Arrangement near Supermall / Muckleshoot

Ad Detail:

Hello, my name is Rahil and I am renting a room to a single occupant in my home. The ideal roommate would be working at His/Her day job but it's wonderful if they work alongside me to help my Software Business / Web Design agency too. Submit your resume along with basic info.

It's a 1600sq ft trailer home and you would have a separate room and private bath. The home is doubledeluxe with an office, patio & bar, swimming pool and clubhouse. It's fully renovated and in an all ages community. Your room is unfurnished but can be furnished with my help. I can allow kids but subject to discretion.

The room is available now so please submit your name, current address, phone, resume, photo ID and brief introduction about yourself. Thanks!

Visit Roommate Arrangement near Supermall / Muckleshoot for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment