Sunday, November 21, 2021

Travel Companion for Mom from ATL to HYD - ALPHARETTA

Title: Travel Companion for Mom from ATL to HYD

Ad Detail:

Planning to send Mom to Hyderabad. She is 73yrs, active. will have wheelchair opted when booking the ticket. I am hoping I can find someone who can help her with immigration, transit and such, as she doesn't speak/understand any other languages other than Telugu.

Flexible in the travel dates, and will book ticket based on your travel schedule/itinerary.

NOTE: If you are traveling from a different major airport/city, please let me know. I will see if I can either drive-down or fly to that airport, to meet you.

Thanks for your help!

Visit Travel Companion for Mom from ATL to HYD for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment