Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Huge 1 bedroom Apartment for sublease - WOODBRIDGE

Title: Huge 1 bedroom Apartment for sublease

Ad Detail:

Hi everyone,
I am living in a huge one bedroom apartment in NJ. I have signed my lease till Feb end. Due to some personal reasons, I will have to leave around mid Nov. If any of you is interested in sub leasing the apartment from me for 3 months, let me know(you can extend the lease of course.. Apartment is at a great location with Woodbridge center Mall & wegmans at walking distance, Menlo Park mall is 5 mins drive). I have all the household stuff like bed, couch, utensils, tv, work desk, etc. You can use it till Feb end if you want.

Visit Huge 1 bedroom Apartment for sublease for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment