Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Programming Tutor: UC Berkeley - FREMONT

Title: Programming Tutor: UC Berkeley

Ad Detail:

Bio-
Software engineer with 10+ years of experience.
Currently working on my startup.
Master in computer science, graduated top of class.
Bachelor degree in Mathematics.
Education:
UC Berkeley, Northwestern University

I teach-
C++, Python, R, Java,
Android app development,
Data structures and algorithms.

Who can learn-
Anyone with a sincere interest in coding.

Side note-
It's my passion to code and teach. I invest and immerse myself in teaching my students and I expect them to share the responsibility towards their progress.
Feel free to enquire about lessons, curriculum etc.

**First session is free of charge (beginners only)
**If you are sincere and unable to pay for valid reasons- I'll teach you for free.

What you need-
A computer, good internet connection.

Fastest way to get a response- text (925) 587-3079

Visit Programming Tutor: UC Berkeley for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment