Sunday, July 5, 2020

1 BR available. 750+ your half of utilities. - SEATTLE

Title: 1 BR available. 750+ your half of utilities.

Ad Detail:

1 BR available in an apartment in Lake City. I live alone here, Looking for a roommate. I am a working professional, I'm usually not even home for most of the day, I leave at 6am and come back at 5pm. I work full time. I'm quiet, and I don't party or have too many people over. The apartment is perfect for working professionals looking for an affordable place to live. Your bedroom will have a big window with a pretty view. I have a puppy who is a friendly baby, she keeps to herself and spends most of the day inside her crate.

The rent is $750+ your half of the utilities. Send me an email at suryakrishna8720 @ gmail.com. You can come by and see the place any day after 5pm and we can discuss further if you're interested.

Thank You.

Visit 1 BR available. 750+ your half of utilities. for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment