Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Downtown Pittsburgh Studio Apartment for sublease - Close to everything - PITTSBURGH

Title: Downtown Pittsburgh Studio Apartment for sublease - Close to everything

Ad Detail:

I am moving out and looking for someone to takeover my lease that ends on 21st July 2020 (extendable). If you take over my lease right away I am willing to pay your first month rent of $1000 and also transfer my deposit of $500 to you. That means it costs you approximately $750/month for the reminder of the lease term. I live alone but the maximum occupancy is 2.

Easy access to public transportation. Short walks to bus stops and the T. Right next to PPG Arena. This studio is on 2nd floor and has three 7 Foot windows with a view of the Downtown.

Please visit https://www.cityviewapts.com/city-view-pittsburgh-pa/ to know more about the apartment complex.

Visit Downtown Pittsburgh Studio Apartment for sublease - Close to everything for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment