Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Looking for ecommerce co-founder - SEATTLE

Title: Looking for ecommerce co-founder

Ad Detail:

I am starting an ecommerce store in office supplies.
I am looking for full time co-founder with entrepreneurial spirit who can work with me in building up this business from ground up.
Some experience in marketing is desirable but not necessary.
Extra credits for those with
- high level of social media influence
- exposure to shopify platform.
- MBA
- previous business management experience
- digital marketing
- direct marketing
- health care industry experience

I have business plan ready and funds to invest in inventory and can setup up an online store.
We start with sweat equity and will get to profit sharing quickly.
Profit sharing transfers to NRE accounts will be considered for the right candidate(intrigued? ask me in email).
Let me know if anyone is interested and send me a write up of your skills and experience to my direct email.

Visit Looking for ecommerce co-founder for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment