Friday, March 15, 2019

Need a private room starting 10th June - SEATTLE OR BELLEVUE

Title: Need a private room starting 10th June

Ad Detail:

I will be moving to Seattle in June and looking for a private room and preferably a private bath starting June 10. I would like to stay around Seattle Downtown or within 20-25 mins of commute in bus.

I am 30, Male. I will be working full time M-F 9am-6pm and may work from home once a week. I like to keep all my surroundings clean and well managed. I neither drink nor smoke. I am OK if you drink occasionally but I can't sustain smoke.

If you are looking to transfer the lease for a short term or have a vacant room, please let me know. Feel free to ask if you have any questions for me!

Visit Need a private room starting 10th June for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment