Wednesday, February 20, 2019

One Bed Apartment For SubLease Available In Charleston Place Apartments Ell - ELLICOTT CITY

Title: One Bed Apartment For SubLease Available In Charleston Place Apartments Ell

Ad Detail:

I am subleasing my apartment from Feb 23rd till lease agreement end date which is July 12th of 2019 (Almost 5 months). I have finished my contract and moving to another state. Please let me know if anyone is intrested in doing short term lease. Apartment is very neat/cleanly maintained and seems mostly like you are just moving to new apt. You can also come to my place and visit apt and then make a decision.

Washer and Dryer avaiable inside the apartment, separate storage is available. Very close to BWI Airport, patel brothers (Indian Groceries 3 stores), lotte, schooling, indian restaurants, malls and movie theaters. School buses will also come into community to pick the kids.

Visit One Bed Apartment For SubLease Available In Charleston Place Apartments Ell for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment