Thursday, October 19, 2017

[$697] Private Bedroom available in 2 bed/2 bath apartment [From Nov 2017] - BEAVERTON

Title: [$697] Private Bedroom available in 2 bed/2 bath apartment [From Nov 2017]

Ad Detail:

1 private bedroom available for rent in a clean, spacious 2 bed / 2 bath apartment at Cambridge Crossing Apartments (960 SW 163rd Ave, Beaverton) from November 15th, 2017.
The apartment is literally walking distance to Fred Meyer, Max station, Bus stop, a number of restaurants and Nike offices. Washer/Dryer in the apartment itself.


I am really friendly to hang out with and socialize. I am looking for a guy who can share the lease with me, since my room mate is vacating his bedroom next month.

Rent: $697 + Utilities

Call or drop me a reply if you're interested.

Visit [$697] Private Bedroom available in 2 bed/2 bath apartment [From Nov 2017] for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment