Monday, September 25, 2017

Accommodation - ANN ARBOR

Title: Accommodation

Ad Detail:

Hi.
I am Dr Elan, an ENT surgeon from Malaysia who will be undergoing a fellowship training in Rhinology at the Taubman centre, Medical Centre Drive at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. I am looking for an apartment/ room with attached bath within that vicinity for easy accessibility. I don't mind a distance of travelling either as long as transportation is nearby or accessible.
I would be arriving on the 15th of October 2017 from Malaysia and will be there till 18th February 2018. Hope you could help. Looking for furnished room. Thanks in advance

Best regards,
Elan

Please do email me at kavitaelangkumaran@gmail.com

Visit Accommodation for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment