Wednesday, June 21, 2017

1 Bedroom Excellent Apartment For Short Term Rent - LEWISVILLE

Title: 1 Bedroom Excellent Apartment For Short Term Rent

Ad Detail:

I have been assigned to a new project in Atlanta and as a result I need to move out asap. I have 2 months notice and thus the apartment will be against my possession till 18th Aug,2017. So I am looking for someone in search for short term rental.
It is awesome apartment and I am really feeling bad that I have to leave.
Look at the pictures to get an idea. Sorry inside pictures are not taken post cleaning.
If you want, I can give you a Memory Foam almost new mattress with box spring for $125. I brought it when my parents came and looking to sale it separately. If you are interested, I can give it to you
Electricity extra and internet is some ~$40/month.
We have valet trash and you don't need to pay extra for this
Rent $1200/M (little negotiable) + electricity + Internet (if needed)
Refer to this link for more details
http://indianroommates.sulekha.com/1-bedroom-excellent-apartment-for-short-term-rent_rentals_lewisville-tx_961186


Visit 1 Bedroom Excellent Apartment For Short Term Rent for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment