Friday, May 26, 2017

Apartment for rent in Renton - RENTON

Title: Apartment for rent in Renton

Ad Detail:

I have a fully furnished 1 bed room apartment to share has more then sufficient space for 2 people, its on great location, wallmart/DK super store / Pabla Indian restro and mart /safeway/fred mayares/KFC/ Mexican restro/ I hop/ Bus stops / Renton downtown and many more are just on 5 to 10 mins of walk away, bus stop is just on 1 min walk, I have everything which is needed from 2 beds / TV / PS4 / Internet connection / kitchen utensils etc, I am looking for someone to share this apartment with me ASAP. If you are interested and looking please call me @ 425 268 4388

Anand Sharma

Visit Apartment for rent in Renton for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment