Sunday, March 5, 2017

Looking for a Partner to Join a concert of John Mayer @ Dallas - LOUISVILLE

Title: Looking for a Partner to Join a concert of John Mayer @ Dallas

Ad Detail:

I'm looking for a partner to join me for an upcoming John Mayer Concert in Dallas (Aug 5). Below is the link for reference.

https://www.vividseats.com/concerts/john-mayer-tickets/john-mayer-american-airlines-center-tx-8-5-2286256.html

I would like to book floor 11 seats which are costly and mostly not available for single person. Anyone who's interested to join please connect with me. If you have a single ticket available in group of your friends let me know as well.

Thank you!

Visit Looking for a Partner to Join a concert of John Mayer @ Dallas for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment